Monday, July 25, 2005

Today's find

Today I have found a very active and interesting environmental forum. I hope that by taking part in discussions in the forum that I will get some useful suggestions for this blog. And hopefully a few regular visitors :-) hello fellow members of :

http://www.theenvironmentsite.org/Forum

If anyone from that forum is visiting then feel free to comment on this post, and as you are most likely also environmental bloggers, leave me you're website as a link and I will take a look. If its interesting I`ll add it to my "some interesting blogs" section

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Bruce Wayne said...

Nice blog Calvin, sure you'll get plenty of cross posting between this place and The Environment Site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home