Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Energy Efficency vs Microgeneration.

First off the main issue in hand, my upcomming article on Energy Efficiency etc.This will be published within the next 4 days (by the 4th Sep). My book i ordered from amazon to supplement my online research hasnt yet turned up , i have just ordered a very usefull book "The Green Specifications Guide" which cost 45 pounds, but my brothers a joiner and seemed interested! so he paid a qauter, i paid a qauter and my parents paid the other half as they are building a new house. The best site i have found for energy efficency related material is definetly the Energy Saving Trust website (linked to in an earlier post).

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rather disputable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home