Saturday, January 14, 2006

Climate Change mitigation broken down into manageable chunks.

I haven't written any feature articles in a while as 1. My computer died and 2. Since its been fixed I've been making a few changes to the site, catching up with CCC-Aberdeen and my online contacts.




My next article is going to be a look at the major pieces that make up climate change mitigation strategies for the future. These pieces include The likes of: Distributed energy systems, increased car efficiencies, cuts in aviation growth etc. In short I will be looking at discrete 'chunks' of progress.

When I first decided to do this one name came to mind, Robert Socolow, of Princeton university who discuses such matters as "wedges" of progress. I will therefore be looking informally at large chunks of progress as well as at the "wedges" approach propounded by Robert.

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home