Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I`m Back

Just to make some sort of explanation for my prolongued absence. My computer-which had been having problems for some time-finally died about 2 weeks ago. I have therefore had internet acess only sparingly over the past couple of weeks. So if you e-mailed me during that time be expecting a reply soon. For the regular readers of my blog, i`ll be back to regular posting in the comming few days. Calvin.

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright calvin cheers for the hdd going to crack on with that tonight and get my machine working propper again.

Hope your machine is working fine now , also got a link for u that i thought u might be intrested in http://www.edge.org/q2006/q06_index.html

"An annual event where hundreds of the world's top scientists are asked to answer a question. This year 'What is your dangerous idea'"

If your about later give me a shout i be at my house :) speak to u soon calvin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home