Thursday, March 30, 2006

Eco Blogger Call to Action: Make your own Chevy Advert

I just recieve an email from the Guy behind the Total Tactics blog. Apparently Chevy have decided its a great idea to get the public to design adverts for there new enorous SUV which they are currently trying to destroy the planet with. It does roughly half a mile to a gallon. Basically the e-mail suggested that we set up a Chevy carnival, create our own subversive eco-adverts and create links to all the others.

Carnivals of this kind are great...please join in if you have a blog.


Anyway, i had a go...Here is my attempt


Grist:

  1. Heavy on the Chevy #1
  2. Heavy on the Chevy #2
  3. Heavy on the Chevy #3



Network Centric Advocacy:



  1. Heavy on the Chevy #1
  2. Heavy on the Chevy #2
  3. Heavy on the Chevy #3
  4. Heavy on the Chevy #4
  5. Heavy on the Chevy #5
  6. Heavy on the Chevy #6

Eco-Geek:

There is also a website specifically set up to collect these videos now! http://heavyonthechevy.crispynews.com/search

I should also point out as this post seems to have a lot of traffic flowing through it that there is actually a whole website here about climate change. You might like to have a look, comments in the past range from 'ok' to 'quite good' ;-P

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

6 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Antid Oto said...

You can find my collection of links here.

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was so much fun. My ad, "Don't Buy This Car," is at http://www.chevyapprentice.com/view.php?country=us&uniqueid=6f9099a0-1258-1029-98eb-0013724ff5a7

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you access the individual videos from the site? I've been there and I can't find a link. I made a fun one a few weeks back and I'd like to find it again.

Thanks for any help.

Rob

 
At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.chevyapprentice.com/view.php?country=us&uniqueid=a94e8fee-14d3-1029-98eb-0013724ff5a7

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chevy made it so easy and fun to make a commercial that I almost feel guilty about the one I made. Almost.

http://www.chevyapprentice.com/view.php?country=us&uniqueid=d2dbbe6c-1556-1029-98eb-0013724ff5a7

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Flowers."

I'd buy that for a dollar.

No, wait, I wouldn't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home