Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Climate Change Report has Just Had its Thousandth Download


My Report has Just Had its Thousandth (offical) Download.

A while back when i was working part time, not volunteering full time, i had plenty of spare time to spend on projects, such as my four part report "Climate Change: Facts and Impacts". This report has been available for some time on http://www.thewatt.com that site was hacked a while back so the record of number of downloads was reset to an earlier date...now for the first time it record over a 1000 downloads for my report--which probably equates to around 1300 in reality. This makes me think it was worth writing, i`m glad if i've educated a few people, i certainly educated myself.

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Gentleman-hobbs said...

The great thing about blogs is you get the truth. The way the media and polititions are going it will be the best way to disseminate informatin. Keep spreading the word

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home