Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Climate Change Report has Just Had its Thousandth Download


My Report has Just Had its Thousandth (offical) Download.

A while back when i was working part time, not volunteering full time, i had plenty of spare time to spend on projects, such as my four part report "Climate Change: Facts and Impacts". This report has been available for some time on http://www.thewatt.com that site was hacked a while back so the record of number of downloads was reset to an earlier date...now for the first time it record over a 1000 downloads for my report--which probably equates to around 1300 in reality. This makes me think it was worth writing, i`m glad if i've educated a few people, i certainly educated myself.

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home