Thursday, August 24, 2006

Free Climate Change DVD...just tell me where to send it.


Quite simply, I have created a dvd of numerous internet videos about climate change. These videos are all from various universities around the US and are about climate/ecology/energy and even what you can do about the problem.

They vary from 50-600Mb each and from 10min to nearly 2hrs. Most are suitable for a general audiance, some require a little technical/scientific background and some are just perfect for school kids.

This is me just doing my bit to spread some understanding about climate change...if you would like to pay postage and packging great, if not then what the hell, aslong as I don't get hundereds of requests I will send them out for free.

climatechangemitigation at gmail.com

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Jerry said...

ok, send. How do I sign up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home