Wednesday, March 14, 2007

FOX News Change Position on Climate Change

After that throughly debunked climate documentary in the UK. It is heartening to see that Ameirca is moving ahead in the discussion on climate change. I feels a bit like a role reversal is going on.

Watch the very conservative (Republican) FOX news and there new editorial angle on climate change...it is no longer in doubt. It makes me smile. Untill recently fox where still flying the standard for oil funded 'climate skeptics'.

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

3 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger Alex said...

I know it's immature for an ad hominem attack. This being said, I suggest you take some more care when presenting a professional looking opinion. You make fun of Fox News, for conservative by CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC standards. You also clarify conservativism as "Republican" which is not always the case. Many conservatives are not Republicans. My logic here, is if you can make fun of someone, or a television network of someones, I suggest you check your spelling and grammar first. You made the unacceptable "their/there" faux pas and had one to many ls on "usual."

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm not sure if you've seen the global warming swindle article on http://www.palmoiltruthfoundation.com. It directly contravenes the global warming theory as we know it. Oh, the site also gives another point of view on palm oil's effect on the environment. I'm not sure what I think about it yet but I thought you may find it interesting.

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should we be glad that they started discussing the real issue of climate change, or should we be sad that it's just the current trend? I can't figure out why they don't do the whole debate profesionally. It's not like they don't also live on this planet!!!

Still, I don't see why the debate is on oil, energy, gas emissions, but it is not on the oceans. After all, climate is the continuation of ocean sby other means and we cannot ignore that no more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home