Friday, August 10, 2007

Needed for Climate Camp: Windows Laptop + Camcorder

I`m off to the Camp for Climate Action in a couple of days and i`m helping to record the workshops. I`m very excited about the whole thing now :-)

I`ve bought new tapes for my camcorder and already had a few so i`m at about 55 now, these will be shared with the others who have camcorders. We have 3 camcorders (that i know of) for recording events.

We also have on-site internet access. I have just secured the use of a decent laptop.

However, the laptop currently runs Linux so there will be some hastle in installing XP and i`m not sure if my video editing software will work perfectly. So two things.

1. It would be great if you are going to the climate camp and have a laptop if you could bring it and let me know that you are doing so.

2. We are still on the lookout for camcorders (we have quite a bit of tape!) so please bring one if you have it.

Contact me on calvin.jones(at)gmail.com

p.s as a bonus you can keep the top-grade video editing software i have!

Labels:

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I would love to go to this! I am starting my own site to show my opinons on the Effects of GLobal Warming..http://www.effectglobalwarming.com

-- GOOD LUCK!

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is the use of this pathetic crowd-hysterical demonstration at Heathrow going to achieve when: a) The ADDITIONAL CO2 emitted in China week on week simply by the commissioning of new coal burning power stations is in the order of 3000 tonnes? b) of ALL greenhouse gases (GHG), natural and manmade, naturally occuring water vapour accounts for around 95%; while ALL manmade GHG only accounts for 0.35%? If all industry and vehicles stopped producing CO2 in the UK, China would fill the gap within 1-2 years! We are very much a bit-player, whatever we do in the UK will have no impact whatsoever on climate change. Not even in concert with the whole of Europe.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Calvin Jones said...

Thanks brave mr/mrs anonymous.

I guess it matters little that what you say is demonstrably untrue.

It's always a bad sign when china is used as an argument against something, it shows a complete lack of integrity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home