Monday, March 10, 2008

Post 1001: Job with Eco-St

Some people think numbers are magical. I think some people are weird! Having said that i have posted exactly 1000 posts on this blog. I have also just got a job with eco-st. I`m helping to open and run their 3rd outlet, which will be in Syon park, which as you can see from this page isn't currently open.

So this brings me to the end of 1001 green things to do, the 1001st thing is getting a green job!

Eco-St concept and ambitions explained:






Related:

Labels:

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger smoo said...

Hey Congrats! I read your blog in a reader.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home