Energy and Climate Forum at Princeton University
An interesting series of lectures from the University Channel Podcast that has just been uploaded; audio and video here.
Pt 1 - Welcome and Introduction. (length 48:09)
- H. Vincent Poor, Dean, School of Engineering and Applied Science, and Michael Henry Strater University Professor of Electrical Engineering, Princeton University
- Charles M. Vest, President, National Academy of Engineering, and President Emeritus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Robert Socolow, Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Princeton University: Living in a Greenhouse with the Help of Stabilization Wedges
Pt 2 - Interconnections between Air Pollution, Climate Change and Health (length 34:55)
- Denise Mauzerall, Associate Professor of Public and International Affairs, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University
Pt 3 - Carboholics: The Power Industry and Global Warming (length 49:43)
- David Crane, CEO, NRG Energy
Pt 4 - Sustaining African Landscapes: Fostering Conservation and Development through Science and Engineering (length 39:16)
- Daniel Rubenstein, Professor and Chair, Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Princeton University
Pt 5 - How much technology do we need to solve the climate problem? (length 43:42)
- Stephen Pacala, Fredrick Petrie Professor in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and Director, Princeton Environmental Institute, Princeton University
Home del.icio.us Digg This!