Sunday, August 28, 2005

The search continues...

I`m still looking for info on the costs of renewables and various insulation options, I have got quite a bit of info now but still only half of what I want in total (including background) and half the price info I need for my article. This is taking a while! I`m going to be making a few phone calls tomorrow and contacting a few suppliers but if anyone has any info /experience on/with renewables I would appreciate it if they would e-mail me what they know.

It looks like I`m going to take longer than a week to post this article, for a few reasons, its tricky getting info and and I book I ordered is yet two arrive, as mentioned below I`m off to London on the 31st. It looks like it might be a couple of weeks between my last article and this one, but there will probably be a few decent updates on campaign issues when I get back from London. As always, climate change news is updated most days and climate change resources is full of interesting/useful info. I recommend the 'climate science' section from 'stabilization 2005' there are some really nice powerpoints, and it is cutting edge meteorology.

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there...

I noticed you mentioned Stabilization 2005, I've been looking on the internet, but can not find much on it. Where could I access the information from the conference and the power point presentations?

thanks,

Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home