Monday, September 04, 2006

Free DVD update


Just a quick update for those of you who have requested a free dvd. I have been away for the past week, now i`m back and I have a significant number of requests for dvd's. I`m going to start sending them out in about a week, its easier for me to do this in batches, hence the delay.

Also, i`m trying to work out the costs, I don't have a job at the moment (i`m volunteering full time with ccc) so ideally i don't want to lose to much cash on this. As the internet is rife with scams i think the best thing is if I send the dvd's with a note of the cost to me for the postage, packaging and the dvdr. Hopefully most people will then send be a cheque for this cost and everything will work out. If it does I will extend the offer, if not I won't.

Climate Change Action

Home furl google deliciousdel.icio.usnetvouz newsvine diggDigg This!reddit spurl Technorati

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be a good Idea to spread the whole package via bitorrent for all those who are too far away to recieve the dvd? Lots of big content goes over the web via bitorrent all the time.

I mean - this is data - you don't have to send it on DVD. Also, Sending the DVD's produces much more CO²... ;)

Otherwise, great Idea. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home